Warrior 12 Off Road Ensuite Hybrid Caravan
The Warrior Off Road Hybrid Caravan gives you the best of both worlds; the comforts of a caravan with the agility of a camper trailer. The Warrior is the perfect companion for your next off road adventure.
Hybrid Caravans Adelaide
The original hybrid caravans to hit our Adelaide showroom were the Warrior range, offering 2 popular layouts, the bunk bed caravan and this ensuite model. These vans deliver exactly what the adventure market is looking for, with no need to compromise on comfort.
Tough & Agile
There’s no doubting that the Warrior-12 is ready to tackle some of Australia’s toughest conditions. With full off road capabilities such as heavy duty independent off road suspension, robust coupling, tough chassis and drawbar, along with its higher ground clearance, this van ticks all the boxes for adventure. Not to mention it’s completely set up for off grid camping, with all the necessary essentials included to free camp.
Not all off road vans are built to withstand rough terrains for extended periods, so be sure to check out what makes an off road caravan tough?
Comfortable, Convenient Living
The Warrior-12 really does deliver the best of both worlds, with the comforts of a caravan and the agility of a camper trailer. In fact, one of the main reasons people choose a hybrid over a camper trailer is the comfort and convenience they offer, whilst still being tough and agile enough to be put through their paces. With a queen size bed, internal ensuite, hot water, dining area and excellent cooking facilities, this model really does make camping comfortable. Not only that, the convenience of a quick set up, the ease of towing and additional security makes hybrids an extremely popular choice.
An Eagle Can Go Anywhere
If you are looking for an ensuite hybrid, then this Warrior-12 is your van. Take a look at all its features and you too will realise just why this is one of our most popular models. Currently, we have showrooms in Adelaide, Perth and Victoria for you to check these beauties first hand. Or feel free to call our head office on 08 8281 6696.
If you already own an RV and need any advice on caravan maintenance, our workshop team in Adelaide is here to help. If purchasing a van is not for you, why not consider our range of camper trailers for sale.
*Images are for illustration purposes only and subject to change.
- Length: 12 FT
- Height: 2400mm (Roof closed)
- Width: 2050mm
- Tare: 2020 kg
- Tow ball: 180 kg
- GTM: 2750 kg
External Caravan Features:
- Aluminium composite body with checker plate
- Windout awning
- Heavy duty independent off-road suspension with twin shock absorbers
- 300 watt solar system
- 360 offroad coupling with double Australian mark safety chain
- 4 shock absorbers
- 12” electric brakes and adjustable handbrake
- 2 x 16 inch alloy wheels with offroad tyres - 265/75R16
- 2 x spare offroad tyres
- 2 x 9kg gas bottle holders
- 2 x 20 litre jerry can holders
- 1 x 85 litre & 1 x 35 litre water tanks
- 1 x 85 litre grey water tank
- External shower
- 4x wind down stabiliser legs
- Checker plate and mesh stoneguard
Internal Caravan Features:
- Fold out queen bed
- Internal ensuite
- Plenty of storage cupboards
- Door with security screen
- Stereo CD/DVD/MP3/USB/SD
- 4 burner AGA approved stove
- External pullout kitchen
- Stainless steel sink and prep bench
- 1 electric water pump
- Wind deflector
- Slide out fridge tray
- Hot water service
- 12V anderson plug
- 12 Volt system with socket
- Power control panel with volt and
- AMP meter display
- 3 x 100 AMP Deep Cycle batteries
- LED tail, marker & plate lights
- LED lighting in caravan & annexe
- Diesel heating - $1750
- Dometic air conditioner FJ 2200 - $2500 Installed
- Truma Aventa Mk 2 air conditioner - $2800 Installed