ULTIMATE FORWARD FOLD CAMPER TRAILER
The Eagle Cherokee is our popular forward fold off road camper trailer. This practical camper provides comfortable living space with full off road capabilities. With an abundance of standard features included at an affordable price, this camper is sure to impress!
This Cherokee camper has all the features included at an affordable price.
- Included Upgrades
Clever use of space
The Cherokee’s design allows for clever use of space and will keep you securely off the ground. This hard floor camper is ideally suited to a family with children or two couples, sleeping 4 comfortably inside. The large internal living space includes a queen bed and the option of a second double bed when you convert the dinette.
Your living space is more than doubled with the fully enclosed annexe that comes standard with this off road camper trailer. Setting up camp for a few days? Then it’s well worth erecting the complete annexe to give you plenty of outdoor living space. Slide out the kitchen, set up some tables and chairs for outdoor living at its best.
Tough & Agile Off Road Camper
The Cherokee is a tough and agile off road camper that’s ready to take on all terrains. With full off road capabilities this camper comes with aluminium checkerplate body, stone guard, heavy-duty independent suspension and off road coupling. Best of all it’s easy to tow and a breeze to set up, giving you more time to enjoy your next adventure.
An Eagle Can Go Anywhere
For your complete confidence when travelling this camper comes with a lifetime structural warranty, along with an Australian wide 12 month new purchase warranty. Wanting to see this off road camper trailer first hand? Head into an Eagle showroom in Adelaide, Perth and Victoria or contact our head office on 08 8281 6696 for more information.
*Images are for illustration purposes only and subject to change.
- ATM: 2100 kg
- Tare: 1585 kg
- Trailer Size: L 5290mm, W1880mm
- Steel body with 2 pak paint finish
- 3 colours available
- 360° Poly-block coupling hitch
- Alloy mesh stoneguard
- 12 inch electric brakes
- Heavy duty independent swingarm twin shock single coil suspension
- 1 piece hot dipped galvanised chassis
- 6 stud alloy wheels c/w 265/70R16 tyres
- LED lights in tent & kitchen, LED taillights, clearance & number plate lights
- Heavy duty swing up jockey wheel
- 4 drop down wind up stabiliser legs
- Twin gas bottle holders
- 2 x 20 litre jerry can holders
- 1 x 35 litre & 1 x 120 litre water tanks
- 1 x 50 amp Anderson plug
- Main tent: L 5m, W 1.75m
- Annexe size: L: 3.8m, W 2.4m
- High density memory foam queen size mattress
- 14oz fine weave canvas
- 1 electric water pump
- 2 Electric taps
- 2 x 100 AH deep cycle batteries
- Voltmeter and Ampmeter digital display
- 4 x 12 volt outlets
- 240 volt electrics – Fitted 15amp inlet, Fitted 10amp outlet, plus powerpoint to fridge
- 2 USB ports
- 2 water tank gauges
- Stainless steel finish
- Pull out 4 burner AGA approved cook top with wind deflector
- Stainless steel sink
- 12 volt tap
- 2 utility draws
- Huge slide-out pantry
- Lockable fridge slide
- Luggage Rack
- Fully enclosed annexe
This weekly repayment estimate is provided by Focus Financial Pty Ltd, ABN 60 641 328 065, Australian Credit Licence #523728. The repayment example given may not include all fees and charges and does not constitute as an offer of finance or formal credit quote and is only to be used as an estimate calculation. All applications must be verified prior to the formal assessment process and all applications for credit approval are subject to lender credit criteria. Approval is not guaranteed. For an official quote, contact Focus Financial Solutions via focusfinance.com.au or by calling 08 8366 2237.
- No Deposit Options
- Balloon Payments
- 7 Year Terms