Impressive 6 berth Family Camper Trailer
Introducing the latest addition to our range; the Tomahawk family camper trailer. With more families hitting the road for holidays, there is a demand to build campers that offer spacious, comfortable living with full off road capabilities and the Tomahawk delivers.
- Included Upgrades
Clever Design for Spacious Living
This double fold is perfect for families as the clever design delivers maximum living space for the whole family to stretch out. It boasts 2 queen beds at each end of the camper, with a large dinette that can be converted to a double bed, sleeping 6 comfortably inside.
No need to miss out on your creature comforts, this off road camper trailer comes with an external shower, Dometic reverse cycle air conditioner and a hot water heater for year round comfort. A fully enclosed annexe comes standard with the Tomahawk, so there’s extra space for the kids to enjoy.
Tough & Agile Family Camper
There’s no compromise with the Tomahawk, you can have it all, comfortable living for your family with full off road capabilities. This camper trailer is tough and agile and ready to take on all terrains with its aluminium checkerplate body, stone guard, heavy duty independent suspension and off road coupling.
Thinking about exploring Australia with your family, this double fold is the way to go. Off road ready and best of all it’s easy to tow and a breeze to open and set up with gas struts. A 7 year structural warranty, along with an Australian wide 12 month new purchase warranty is included for your complete confidence when travelling.
An Eagle Can Go Anywhere
Want to check out this impressive family camper? Head into one of our showrooms in Adelaide, Perth or Victoria or call our sales team today on 08 8281 6696 for more information. We look forward to getting your family started on your off road adventures.
The Eagle Tomahawk family camper now comes with Dometic air conditioning and a 240/12 volt water heater.
*Images are for illustration purposes only and subject to change. Prices may vary by state.
- ATM: 2500 kg
- Tare Mass: 1650 kg
- Trailer Size: L 5780 mm, W 2200 mm
- Aluminium composite panel & black checker plate
- 360° Poly-block coupling hitch
- Mesh stoneguard with black checker plate
- 12 inch electric brakes
- Independent swingarm twin shock single coil suspension
- Hot dipped galvanised chassis
- 6 stud alloy wheels c/w 265/75R16 tyres
- LED taillights, clearance & number plate lights
- Heavy duty swing up jockey wheel
- 4 drop down wind up stabiliser legs
- Twin gas bottle holders
- 2 x 20L Jerry can holders
- 1 x 115 litre & 1 x 85 litre stainless steel water tanks
- 1 x 50 amp Anderson plug
- Main tent size: L 6m, W 2.13m
- Annexe size: L 6 m, W 2.4m
- High density memory foam mattress
- 2 Double Beds on Each End
- U Shaped Dining/Lounge
- Convertible Dinette to King Bed
- 14oz fine weave canvas
- LED lights in tent
- Fully enclosed annexe
- 1 electric water pump
- 2 x 100 AH deep cycle batteries
- Voltmeter and Amp meter digital display
- 3 x 12 volt outlets
- 240 volt electrics – Fitted 15amp inlet, Fitted 10amp outlet
- 2 USB ports
- Stainless steel pull out kitchen
- 4 Burner AGA approved stove
- 12 volt tap
- Pull out fridge storage
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- 240/12 volt 10L water heater
- Luggage Rack
- Fully Enclosed annexe
^This weekly repayment estimate is provided by Stratton Finance Pty Ltd (Australian Credit Licence No. 364340) (“Stratton”). Stratton is a finance broker. This repayment is calculated with an interest rate of 6.24% p.a. over a term of 84 months with a 0% residual / balloon payment. Other residual / balloon amounts are available, including the option of no residual / balloon. A lower residual / balloon will result in higher repayments. The interest rate is indicative of the rates on offer through Stratton’s lending panel. The repayment estimate applies to the price shown. The price shown may not include other additional costs such as stamp duty, government fees and other charges payable in relation to the item. This estimate should be used for information purposes only and is not an offer of finance on particular terms. Credit fees, service fees and charges may apply. Credit to approved applicants only. A quote, details of all fees and charges may be obtained by contacting Stratton via stratton.com.au or calling 1300 955 600.